Schedule A Free Consultation
Top New York Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Were you hurt at work? If yes, it is critical to have an experienced Workers’ Compensation lawyer to discuss what you are entitled to following a work place injury. Workers’ Compensation Law is mandatory State legislated insurance which an employer must have when operating a business. It has been reported that 129,000 nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses occurred in New York in 2020. This is where Workers’ Compensation comes into play. Workers Compensation insurance is specifically designed to protect workers that were injured on the job.
Although Workers Compensation is designed to benefit injured workers, it is very easy to jeopardize your claim. Do not fall a victim to this. If you or a loved one were hurt at work, you need to speak with an experienced Queens Workers’ Compensation lawyer at Beck Law, P.C. Our office offers a free case consultation where we will evaluate your claim and have it set on the right track to speedy recovery. Contact an experienced Queens Workers’ Compensation lawyer lawyer today.
What Is A Workers Compensation Claim?
Workers’ Compensation is insurance that is provided by your employer in the event of an accident or injury that occurs on the job. Workers’ Compensation applies regardless of fault. In other words, as long as you were providing a benefit to the employer when your injury occurs, you are entitled to the benefits under Workers’ Compensation.
Contact Beck Law, P.C. to discuss your case with an experienced Queens Workers’ Compensation lawyer today.
What Do I Do After A Work Accident?
In order to protect the validity of your Workers Compensation case, it is very important that you document everything that takes place after your workplace injury. Below is a list of important key tools that you should take after being involved in a work injury:
- Report the Injury to Your Employer or Supervisor immediately: You have up to thirty (30) days to notify following your work place injury;
- Seek Medical Attention on the day of your work accident: Notify your treating physician’s that this injury happened on the job;
- Find a Doctor that handles Workers’ Compensation: Workers’ Compensation doctor’s are coded with the New York Workers’ Compensation Board.
- File Your Claim: You have two (2) years from the date of your work injury to file your Workers’ Compensation claim in New York. Contact the Queens Workers Compensation attorneys at BECK LAW, P.C. Our attorneys will evaluate your claim and inform you of your rights under Workers’ Compensation for free. Do not make the mistake of trying to handle this on your own.
Unfortunately, it takes one mistake to have your Workers’ Compensation case challenged. Employers use tactics with their insurance companies in order to avoid having their Workers’ Compensation insurance rate increase. Therefore, it is important that you contact an experienced Queens Workers’ Compensation lawyer at BECK LAW, P.C. immediately after a work place injury.
What Benefits Am I Entitled To After Being Involved In A Work Accident?
If you have been hurt at work, you are entitled to the following Workers’ Compensation benefits:
- Coverage for all Medical expenses associated with the injury;
- Lost wages (up to 66% of your salary);
- Ongoing care costs, as well as funeral expenses if an employee is hurt, becomes sick, or dies as a result of a work-related accident or illness;
- Monetary compensation for permanent injuries from the work accident.
Ensure that your Workers’ Compensation benefits are in effect without the frustration of all the paperwork. Contact our office to speak with an experienced Queens Workers’ Compensation lawyer at BECK LAW today.
Why Do I Need A Queens Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
Work place accidents create financial hardships, frustration and anguish. Do not let this process discourage you from fighting for what you are entitled to. Workers’ Compensation insurance companies know that self-represented individuals are not equipped with the legal background to fight back. The Queens Workers Compensation Lawyers at BECK LAW, P.C. will make sure that your claim for lost wages and medical expenses are filed properly to ensure that your claim will be processed immediately. Our office will make sure that we handle the following on your behalf:
- Your medical treatment remains open until you fully recover;
- You receive the lost wages that you are entitled to under the New York Workers’ Compensation Law;
- You obtain maximum compensation.
Don’t let the insurance company bully you into taking a small settlement or intimidate you into thinking you don’t have a case. Talk to the knowledgeable Workers Compensation attorneys at Beck Law, P.C. about your Queens Work place Injury, and let us put our legal skills to work for you.
How Much Time Do I have To File My Workers Compensation Case?
In New York, you must file your Workers’ Compensation case within two (2) years following your work place injury. Failing to do so bars the injured individual to pursuing a Workers’ Compensation claim.
Do not jeopardize your rights and avoid the frustration of waiting for your lost wage checks. Contact an experienced Queens Workers’ Compensation lawyer today to discuss your case.
Contact a Queens Workers’ Compensation Lawyer at Beck Law Today For a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one were hurt at work, do not wait until you are frustrated. You are entitled to getting your lost wages covered while you recover from your work place injury. The experienced Queens Workers Compensation attorneys are here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Subscribe to Our Mailing list
Get In Touch
The Shops At Atlas Park
71-19 80th Street, Suite 8-206
Glendale, New York 11385