Top New York Worker’s Compensation Lawyers
Workers’ compensation Law, which is also known as Worker’s Compensation or Workers Comp is insurance that protects employees in events including falling on ice, injuries while moving office furniture, car accidents following client visits, construction accidents and more. Workers’ Compensation is enacted to also provide protections for employers. But how? Well, Employers cannot be sued personally if an employee has been injured during the course of his/her employment.
So, what is Workers’ Compensation? Workers’ Compensation is defined as an injury or pathological process that affects an employee as a result of an occurrence at work no matter what the fault is. In other words, as long as an employee was working during the time of their injury, they are entitled to Workers’ Compensation benefits. To read more, call to speak to our Top New York Workers’ Compensation Lawyers or click here:
What Benefits Are Afforded Under Workers’ Compensation?
- Coverage for all Medical expenses associated with the injury,
- Lost wages (up to 66% of your salary),
- Ongoing care costs, as well as funeral expenses if an employee is hurt, becomes sick, or dies as a result of a work-related accident or illness.
- Monetary compensation for pain and suffering.
What Claims Are Not Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
- Injuries received by a fight that an employee started
- Injuries an employee sustains due to being intoxicated in the workplace
- Injuries an employee gets intentionally
- Emotional injuries that are not accompanied by a physical workplace trauma
How Can Beck Law Attorneys Help You
- Your medical treatment will remain open until you fully recover;
- You receive the lost wages that you are entitled to under the New York Workers’ Compensation Law;
- Your get maximum compensation upon settlement
Don’t let a large insurance company bully you into taking a small settlement or intimidate you into thinking you don’t have a case. Talk to the knowledgeable legal team at Beck Law, P.C. about your Queens Work place Injury, and let us put our legal skills to work for you.
Contact an Experienced New York Workers’ Comp Lawyer – Let Beck Law, P.C. Handle It.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a work accident or work injury, contact an experienced Workers Compensation Lawyer at BECK LAW, P.C. for a free consultation. We will help you assess the validity and strength of your claim.